Sunday, August 17, 2008

No posts... For a while

As always this summer, I'm off somewhere... To the land of nod... Until 28th August. Mr. Stickman is in rehab, so won't be joining us today. Now, some famous last words:

Ooh, what does thiiiiiiiiiiiis button do?

Inflammable means flammable!!

Don't worry, they're tame.

I bet I can lean further out of the window than you!

Look Ma! All my bowling balls are on the top shelf.

Do I cut red, or blue?

It's OK, they're blanks.

It's OK, I'm sure petrol's not flammable.

Wow! These pills are sweet tasting!

Yeah, sure you can die of drinking too much water, I'll prove you can't!

Don't worry, I'm a professional.

He's more scared of you than you are of him.

Stand up to that bully!!

Brown is earth, right?

What a lovely red button!

I bet I can juggle more battle-axes than you!

(\(\
(X.X)
(")(")
Bunny is............ WTF??

1 comment:

♥(♪aUbReY♪)♥ said...

how much more summer do you have? you're lucky cuz i start school on tuesday. so sad :( i love your randomness, its pretty awesome. lol

aubs