Wednesday, August 27, 2008

France, the psycho dog and the saga of the bastard bread:

I'm back, after, like 11 days in Hastings and France, I have returned to my primitive dwelling.
First, discuss France: hot, French and fun! 

The psycho dog: While out a-walking in France I stumbled across a dog, running, barking with  bell. My friend and I called to it, and knelt down. Suddenly we realised what we were dealing with: A psycho dog. It was barking at us, so I barked back. This decision nearly cost me my life. It barked at me again, then both my friend and I ran. I ran for my little life, pursued by a psycho barking its head off at me. I ran the fastest I have run like, ever. Hundred metres? 8 seconds? No challenge.

The bastard bread: There was a baguette in a french supermarket called bâtard, which I found most entertaining! Others did not...

It's my birthday soon! Can't wait!!!!! I want a mindless self indulgence album!!!

(\(\
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
(")(")
Bunny is infinite. Please come back later.


PS Mr Stickman lost the sticklympics. Oh well, there's always London 2012!

3 comments:

♥(♪aUbReY♪)♥ said...

oh my gosh! getting chased by a psychotic dog sounds like something that would happen to me- i'm dumb like that. you're lucky you get to live so close to other countries. my only choices are canada and mexico, and about 3 days straight in the car. huzzah!

Penguino pepper said...

Lol! Well, being Eurpoean has some advantages, I guess...

Peppers

♥(♪aUbReY♪)♥ said...

lucky... :( hehe the imaginary/fake hobo was maybe 3 feet tall...kinda reminded me of your psycho dog experience