Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some random randomness

What time is is? 12:17PM or, in other words, RANDOM RANDOMNESS TIME!!!!!!

If you stand in water you get wet! If you close your eyes you can't see! If you fall down a massive fight of stairs, it hurts! Sleeping should make you less tired! 

If a dog is a dog and a cat is a cat, then what is a mouse? Is it:
(A) A pirate ship 
(B) An annoying 12 year old
(C) The third option 
or
(D) A hybrid creation of a car, leopard and a fish monger?

Vote now!!

Some fun with Lizzie: Lizzie, my lovely, soft, happy, cuddly ball of pain has been running round the house recently... Well, actually, that's not much change as she's like that normally.

My Dream (Cue weird music)
*Takes in massive breath* Well last night I had a dream that I was in school and I saw a big dark cloud and I told everyone and they wouldn't believe me and then I saw a big twister/ tornado thingy and I said and everyone laughed and then I ran into a room and everyone hid then I found my family and we drove to a café and then we went back to my school and saw it was still there and then I woke up *Pants insanely*


All done!

3 comments:

Eckley29 said...

But if you close you eyes then imagination sets in, and isn't imagination a form of seeing? And falling down don't hurt if you're medicated...

C

Is this a dream where you know you're dreaming or a dream that seemed to be real while you were dreaming?

Penguino pepper said...

:(. W-w-w-wwwwhat?

Oh, I get the second bit. It was a dream I thought was real as I was dreaming.

Katie May said...

Ohhh I had a dream like that but it was a tsunami. Just after the one in thailand ages ago lol.

So anyway...me and my family were playing in the sea when we saw a tsunami coming. We lost our car and jumped in this McDOnalds van. There wasn't enough room for me in the van :( so I had to sit on top lol. We went to this museam place and hid under the massive mamoth. It was like...Woahh!!

Your dream sounds weird lol.

See you laterrrr.... :)

Clo xD