Friday, July 11, 2008

Hiatus

That's a funny word. For those of you who know what it means, I'm not in one, I just like writing funny words.

Wobble

Banana

Occupying

Hiatus

Fuzzy

Blob

Dollop.

Yay! Now I have a list of wobbly, banana flavoured, fuzzy blobs and dollops occupying my blog, and they're all in a hiatus!


***I swear to you that last sentence was a COMPLETE accident***

I had a funny dream last night. I just don't remember it. You can't prove me wrong! 
*Someone replies*
Well... *Comes up with immature response* You're smelly.
*Same person replies*
So what if I don't shower? It makes me smell... Natural...
*Same person once more replies*
Yes. Natural IS a good smell. Now get off my blog. You're wasting precious megahertz/kilobytes/kilohertz/ megabytes.

(\(\
( ><)
(")(")
Bunny feels ill. Please come back later.


No comments: