Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's been a while

Well, it's been a veery long time since I last posted here. And an even longer time since anyone read this blog. Oh well. So, I don't really know how to update my audience of zero. I'm now 15 (woo) and still posting here (woo) well, sort of. This post looks exactly like the other ones, disjointed and ultimately pointless (woo). I don't immediately want to post about Lizzie, but she was what I used to post about so I shall. Turns out she doesn't like oranges. Her little face recoils when an orange is anywhere near it. It's very funny. But we love her really. Oh yeah, it snowed. Lots. Well, some. Got school called off for one day, and now it's inconvenient. So. Wow, I really frequently use full stops and short sentences. I am so tempted to write lol. NO. Ok, this post is just random streams of consciousness. Since noone will read it, I guess it doesn't matter. RAWR. I just felt like writing that. I should have started some new paragraphs.
Oh well.

So I guess that's all she wrote for now. Or he. Or we. Or they. Or it. Or one. Or I. Or you. Or you (plural). Yeah.

I used to work as a rubber ball. They dropped me, but I managed to bounce back. Lulz. One of my hilarious jokes.

No comments: