Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quiiiiiiiite a catch up...

Hrem hrem: I've been up North for a week, with the kitten. Lizzie found a tree. Not good at all. Nuff said. I went up Hadrian's wall, and I have 1 thing to say: I. HATE. HADRIAN! He didn't need to build a big wall on a big hill, it's all a big mess.

This post was meant to be longer, and I'll try and make it so, but I'm not sure how. Well, I went to a place, and someone had a FAKE WASHING MACHINE, however, they wouldn't accept that it was fake. She was planning to put water in it, and I wish she had, for I'd have had a good laugh about it. Oh well.

I won't be blogging for long, 'cause soon I'm off to... Ummmmmmmmmm... Brugie? No, that's not it. Ummmm. Well. It's Belgian. Ohhh, Brugges! That's the one. Or not, but by Tuesday I'll be on the Eurostar, to Belgium! Yay!! But I'm gonna be shunted 'round a lot this holiday.

(\(\
(0.0)
(")(")
Bunny can't believe what he is hearing!!! Please come back later.

No comments: