Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Post with no name 'cause I can't be bothered to think of one...

I haven't been posting for a while, firstly because I really couldn't be bothered, and then cause I was in Derby... Bad news. Ya don't wanna know. Really. I mean it. Well, you get the idea.

Now for a new topic, THE OLYMPICS:
000
 00

My opinion is that a boycott would've been a good idea, but we don't exactly wanna get on the Chinese bad side, do we? Oh well. I think that I'll do my own Olympics, here. From my kitchen.

this is Mr. Stickman.

 P <---------------------------- Head and neck
+  <---------------------------- Arms and rest of body 
A  <----------------------------- Legs


Now, for today's event: DISCUS

P
+O ------------------->*spins*--------------> *lets go*-------->*goes backwards*--> Total of: -8M! 
A

That was weird... Yay! Hooray for weirdnessness!

Oh, on September 4th it's my burfday. Then, I'll be 13, and legally use Blogger! YAY!!!

(\(\
(ˆ.ˆ)
(")(")
Bunny is super-happy! Please come back later.

3 comments:

zoe said...

13 already??? Why not celebrate and have a RACLETTE!!

♥(♪aUbReY♪)♥ said...

happy birfdee!!!!!! how exciting!!!! great olympics! sounds like mucho fun! thanks for commenting

Penguino pepper said...

Lol, thanks *(*aubrey*)*. Hopefully there's more Olympics to come. Hmmmmmmm. I may consider a birthday Raclette....