Monday, July 21, 2008

Time for a catch up

Well, there are a lot of things to say. I haven't been posting for a while. This has been because I've been in Manchester with my Grandmother. You may wonder why this would sop me posting but no computer, no Internet, no fun. Well, it was fun as my Grandmother is slightly batty, and produces some very funny mishearings, and says some random stuff like:
Well, you see I was watching TV and she came in, saw me and said in her baby voice (a little like a inhaling a bit of helium) "Have his eyes fallen out yet?... Goggly-Woggly!!" 
And in general, some retarded comments... No, you don't want to know... No. really.
Another reason is that my cousin has been staying here, and I've been playing cricket with him, and just going out and about in London.

Ok, now that that's over, I may as well tell you that Lizzie is normal, she has been relatively nice, but incredibly evil on occasion.

This will sound weird(er) but I've been unable to get at a computer for a while, as I said earlier,  but this post has taken me THREE DAYS to write.

Now this post is almost over, there's only one thing to say:

(\(\
( -.-)
C(")(")
Bunny is bored. Please come back later.
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai! =] Thanks for yer comment! ^.^ Yea! I decided to we might as well be friends. It'll probably be simpler anyways. o.O

Penguino pepper said...

Yay! Thanks for commenting. Yeah, being friends will probably be easier anyways.