Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm going to try to make this post longer

Well... I am.... No, really, I'm gonna try to make this post longer, it may not work, I'll still try, O.K? Now that's sorted, on to more important matters. waaaaaay more important

Why I'm annoyed
Well, I'm not really, but I may as well compile some reasons why people have annoyed me today:

Rupert: Punching me in the eye

Nick: Singing really loudly and in a high key when I have a MAJOR headache

Milo: See Nick

Fergus: Not coming to school

Milad: Coming to school

Lizzie: Scratching me, then looking at me like it was my fault (it was)

Teddy: Asking if I support Celtic, then being surprised (I don't, come on Liverpool!!)

Dillon: Turning on a gas tap, then putting some crappy toy TARDIS over the gas, then SMELLING it, come on, weird child!

Milad (again): I know he's on here once, but I really don't like him, so he's on here for existing (it's illegal on some planets!)

Well, that was a long (er) post.



APOLOGY
I'm very sorry, Cloretta, I kinda stole your idea of the annoying list, sorry. It's a really good idea!


Penguino Pepper
A.K.A
Olley
A.K.A
Pirateo Salt that's a rubbish name. No-one call me that, please?

Bye

No comments: