Thursday, June 12, 2008

Euro 2008

I've been watching Euro 2008 recently. As has Lizzie. She supports... Well, I dunno who she supports. If I ask her, she says "Mang" which isn't much use. The Premier League season finished, and the mighty Liverpool came 4th! Hooray.

I know that some people think that football is boring, so I'll try to write somehing else... Umm...

Umm... Did you watch the football? That's not working out is it? This is a boring post isn't it? Why on EARTH am I asking you?

Lizzie has got a new scratching post and it's big and fun! Well, for her. It also has an annoying little elastic mouse.



See you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want Italy to win...who do u want to win?

Clo :)

Penguino pepper said...

I'm afraid Italy are out Clo. Come on Spain!!!

Olley B)